Note to Self
December 4, 2009
tags: banner, blog, generic keyboard confessions, keyboard confessions, mater, random, random thoughts, randomosity
- You probably shouldn’t be doing this while under the influence of cold medication.
- Oh well.
- You’re too excited about your new look.
- If people are reading this through their reader, they can’t see your new look.
- They should go directly to your blog to check it out.
- Send Winn a thank you note for your new look.
- Or an autographed picture of Michael Vartan.
- Having a new look on the blog is kind of like wearing a new pair of panties, or a new bra.
- It doesn’t matter what else is going on, you still feel kind of special.
- So even if your writing is kind of the equivalent to going out in a t-shirt and sweatpants, it’s all good.
- Until the new wears off and the elastic in the new panties gets kind of stretchy.
- But a new banner will not stretch!
- A new banner will not fade!
- Again, you should probably not do this while under the influence of cold medication.
- Nor while National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is on.
- Now might be a great time to watch those Pixar shorts again though.
- Of course, you may also have nightmares about the baby in Tin Toy.
- Apparently you aren’t the only one who feels this way.
- It’s been connected to a hypothesis, because other people thought it was creepy.
- Well, they said there were “negative audience reactions.”
- To you, that means somewhere someone else had nightmares about the creepy baby.
- Ooh. Like that one on Ally McBeal.
- You’re sure to have sweet dreams tonight. Good job.
- Oh well.
- It’s time to go to bed.
- If I’m lyin’, I’m cryin’!