Note to Self
November 27, 2009
- It’s hard to admit it, but there really isn’t that much more to you than mommy.
- You’re okay with that most of the time.
- Sometimes, though, you cling to those things that give you a sense of purpose outside of mommyhood a little too tightly.
- Then, sometimes, if one of those things is removed, it gets to you too much.
- Build a bridge, and get over it.
- The polar bears you just saw in the Narnia movie made you miss Lost a little bit.
- The commercials for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory made you think of Oompa Loompas.
- You will now have nightmares.
- It just occurred to you that The White Witch is wearing Aslan’s mane in the battle.
- And that James McAvoy is Mr. Tumnus.
- You are slow.
- You also just got why Kim has mentioned WD40 a couple of times.
- You are really, really slow.
- Blame it on the tryptophan.