Note to Self
November 13, 2009
- You asked for blog topics.
- You got ’em.
- You never thought someone would suggest you blog about arm flab though.
- Don’t forget to drop Kim a thank you note for that one.
- However, thinking about “bingo arms” did make you stand in front of the mirror and wave.
- Then, that made you start researching ways to prevent that area from becoming seriously problematic.
- Research = Google search on “arm flab.”
- Do not under any circumstance click on Images on that search.
- You just threw up in your mouth a little bit.
- Research = iVillage article.
- Thankfully, Facebook also read your mind and showed you this ad today. Out of the blue.
- Don’t forget to mark that ad “offensive” at some point.
- Facebook is rude.
- Notice, now, that the slimming sleeves are unisex.
- Find out if men are really concerned with “bingo arms.”
- Maybe they call them “couch potato touchdown arms.”
- You just saw that the slimming sleeves are $84.95.
- It is far cheaper to fill up some water or milk jugs and lift them repeatedly. Only bending at the elbow.
- Always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. Do not just follow a random blog’s advice.
- And, as you are consulting with your physician, wonder about that stethoscope.