It’s Kearsie’s Fault
She totally threw me by posting her Keyboard Confessions today! I was all ready to blog, and every thing I think of is in list form now. EVERY. THING.
Truth be told, I kind of like lists. They’re easy peasy lemon squeezy.
So, because of KEARSIE, here are the random thoughts in my mind. Well, and now, on this blog.
- I am addicted to strawberry-flavored gum.
- I’m actually not addicted to the gum, I’m just addicted to picking up strawberry-flavored gum while in the checkout line and buying it.
- I think I have three different types around the house right now.
- Quite often, it disappoints.
- I am already in planning mode for our anniversary in November. It’s our seventh. While I know seven years isn’t some great milestone, I still feel that this is a year to celebrate. We haven’t killed each other, we have two beautiful girls, and we now have a home. We are so going to party.
- The weekend we are looking at is also the same weekend that Celtic Thunder will be in concert. They will be in concert in a venue that is maybe an hour from us. I mentioned this to The Husband. He was not as enthused as I would have hoped.
- I am considering sending him this post. There are benefits to be had.
- If that doesn’t work, I am considering hypnosis.
- Of course, with my luck, I’ll do it wrong and I’ll see The Husband heading out to work wearing a kilt.
- I feel like a rebel.
- The nail polish on my fingernails is different than the nail polish on my toes.
- Pick up your jaw.
- I am seriously considering reading Twilight.
- Pick up your jaw.
- It isn’t because I’ve heard it’s a great book, though. It’s because I’m the only one in my circle who hasn’t read it.
- They are also all excited about New Moon coming out. A few of them are getting together to go see it.
- That’s the same weekend that The Husband and I will be doing something for our anniversary.
- I’m pretty sure I won’t be missing hanging out with my friends then.
- I’ve run out of thoughts.