Note to Self
September 18, 2009
- Everyone in your house is healthy.
- Physically, that is. Mentally… That could be a different story.
- You weren’t acting all that sane as you wandered around earlier in the week muttering, In sickness and in health… In sickness and in health.
- It would be nice to be able to love more often in health, but you did marry a man whose screen name at one time had the word injury as part of it.
- You can take comfort in the fact that most wives deal with whiny husbands when those husbands are sick.
- You love him bunches though.
- This made you laugh when you needed it the most.
- So did this.
- Great, now you want a drumstick.
- You’re also still wondering if you should just cave and read the Twilight books.
- If you do that, you might have to watch The Office too.
- Nah. Just keep waiting for when Lost starts again.
- Dancing With The Stars starts up next week, you can watch that.
- Don’t tell anyone that you used to have a crush on Donny Osmond.
- That is really embarrassing.
- More embarrassing? You are watching a video of him singing Soldier of Love on another screen.
- Of course, it’s kind of making you laugh. Sha-la-la-la-la-la-la.
- And at least you aren’t watching him sing Sacred Emotion. The line has to be drawn somewhere.
- Great, now you want a drumstick and you’ve got sha-la-la-la-la-la-la running through your head.
- Happy Friday!