Note to Self
September 10, 2009
- The flu stinks.
- Bronchitis stinks.
- Watching Big Sister and Li’l Bit suffer with the flu and bronchitis, respectively, stinks most of all.
- You were going to write sucks, but your mom would’ve cringed every time she read it.
- Because you never stop being a mom.
- And apparently, you can be a mom before you have kids.
- You found a note where people wrote nice things about you in Sunday school class one day. Your mom-like qualities were mentioned more than once.
- You were not married and did not have children.
- Maybe that just proves you’re doing what you were meant to be doing.
- It is harder than you thought.
- It is also way more rewarding than you ever imagined.
- There’s still more to you than mommy, yes.
- But the mommy part is pretty sweet.