Note to Self
September 4, 2009
- Are you ready for some footbaaaaaaall??
- No? Tough.
- Be supportive. GO DOLPHINS! GO GATORS! GO PHILLIES!
- Wait, that last one was baseball. But they’re still playing, and they are currently eight and a half games ahead in their division.
- Do you realize that you understand what it means to be “eight and a half games ahead”? Figure out if this is a good or a bad thing.
- You also understand that they are eight and a half games ahead in their division. Ideally, of course, you want them to have the best record in the conference so they can have home field advantage, but it’s still good.
- Find out how many people figured out that you called The Husband for that information. Although you did know that they were ahead, you just thought they were only seven games ahead because of the win column.
- Your note to self is making you sleepy. Very sleeeepy.
- Talk about something else, quick!
- Thirty minutes of sex burns 85 calories or more.
- Treat yourself to one and a half Oreos.
- IT’S A THREE DAY WEEKEND!
Enjoy the holiday!