Note to Self
May 6, 2009
- 8:30 p.m. is clearly too late for you to have a grande chai tea latte (with skim milk).
- Sitting downwind of college students who are smoking clove cigarettes will make your hair stink and your throat sore.
- When you live in the same place for 33 years, you will run into someone you know every time you go out.
- There are little tabs on sides of the boxes of aluminum foil so the roll doesn’t get yanked out when you’re tearing it. (That information is, indeed, awesome.)
- Holy crap, she blogged!
- The best sign you’ve ever read said, “If the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.”
- A brownie at close to 2 in the morning after you’ve been on a caffeine high probably isn’t a wise idea. Especially after you realized that you did have a chocolate chunk cookie before the latte earlier.
- The “Record This Series” option on the DVR has to be selected in order for it to work.
- This post is a knock-off version of this. And this.
- You need to go to bed.