I have a fan!
Thank you, Kim, for bestowing me with this honor. I am touched. I am grateful. I am copying every list you posted in order to rightfully accept this award.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
- The 7ths. This year will be the 7th anniversary of The Husband and I meeting, going on our first date, our engagement and our wedding. And getting pregnant, actually. 2002 was SUPER busy!
- Buying a house.
- A retreat with other moms. No kids, no husbands. FO’ REAL!
- Seeing Kearsie at the aforementioned retreat!
- Receiving the second Wii remote and nunchuk we ordered so that The Husband and I can play tennis and boxing against each other. (A long time ago I read a statistic from some fancy resort that said couples that played on opposite sides got along better than couples that played with one another as a team.)
- Quality Time with The Husband. (Yes, that is a euphemism.)
- Watching my girls grow up.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Be in a play.
- Write. As in, be published.
- See snow.
- Eat without caring.
- Get a cat.
- Sew. (Like, repair an injured stuffed animal sewing.)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Watched my younger daughter dance to the music during the closing credits of “Happy Feet”.
- Watched my older daughter win every single Wii boxing match she played.
- Had blood taken in preparation for surgery on Friday.
- Homework for Bible studies.
- Went to one of the aforementioned Bible studies.
- Worked childcare.
- Watched “Lost” with The Husband.
- Took a shower.
8 Shows I Watch:
- Dancing With The Stars (when I remember to record it)
- American Idol (when I remember to record it)
- What Would You Do?
- The Unit (actually, The Husband watches it, but I’m running out)
- Imagination Movers, or any other Playhouse Disney or Noggin program — but I will admit to liking that show in particular
I am a fan of:
And there are other blogs I like, but they might not know that I like them. I’m all closeted…