I’m going to get back to that whole virginity thing, honest. I have to compile the interviews and I’m still waiting on a couple to get back to me. (Hint, hint.) SO. While I’m just sitting here, not wanting to wait too long to blog again, I am stealing a meme I’m sure I’ve done before but also just saw on Because I Said So and decided to do it myself. So there.
FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD:
1. Cashier at Checkers (Yes, it was indeed as nasty as you might imagine.)
2. Cashier at Chick-fil-A (Definitely a step UP!)
3. Receptionist at a couple of places (I used to be able to smile at everyone regardless of my mood.)
4. Executive Assistant for various important people (Important = their name is the company’s name.)
FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Wayne’s World
3. You’ve Got Mail
4. Pretty much anything with Adam Sandler (That falls into the “guilty pleasure” category… and not everything he’s done. I haven’t seen his last two. Or the one where he was Satan’s son or something. That just looked stupid. And, you know, all his other movies were clearly works of art.)
FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED
1. Where I was born
2. Where I was raised (which is the same as where I was born)
3. Where I went to college
4. Where I moved back to after college (see #1 and #2)
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE:
1. Lost — because of the complexity of the storyline. It has nothing to do with Sawyer. Nothing at all.
2. American Idol — because I’m a lemming and it gives me something to blog about.
3. House M.D. — because The Husband and I watch it together.
4. Friends — because everything in life can be connected to a Friends episode.
FOUR PLACES I’VE VACATIONED:
1. Temecula, CA
2. Blue Ridge, GA
3. Atlanta, GA
4. Orlando, FL
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Chicken and rice
4. Almost anything that The Husband makes
FOUR FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke — still my favorite, even though I can’t get it anymore. *cries*
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Chai tea
4. Sweet iced tea
FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY:
4. Google Reader
FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. On my porch in the hammock chair
2. Alone with The Husband
3. Two weeks in the future when my sister and her family are here
4. Right where I am is also good