It is really difficult for me to find 10 things at a time to write about myself! I feel like I’d just be redundant, because I don’t think I keep much to myself. At least I don’t think I do. Anyway, on with the list…
1. I don’t like mouth noises. You know when someone wakes up and they yawn or they smack their lips? *shudder* I also don’t like hearing kisses. Bleah. If I hear someone chewing or even sometimes just licking their lips, it makes my stomach turn.
2. I am really enjoying Sophie Kinsella right now. I have read 3 of her books (in basically a couple of hours for each), and I’m going to reserve more from the library. I kind of want to throttle the main character in the Shopaholic series, but I’ve only read one of those books so I’m hoping I’ll get over that and read more.
3. As I’ve been reading her books, I start to think in a British accent. It’s more like Renee Zellweger’s accent in “Bridget Jones’ Diary,” so it’s a fake Britist accent. I have no idea how close it is. I also want to use words like “fab”, but not “bl–dy” because I heard once that that was the equivalent of the f-bomb.
5. I am not a fan of vegetables, especially green ones. However, I have eaten asparagus twice now. The first time was in California, at the urging of The Husband’s co-workers when we went to dinner our last night, and the appetizer they ordered was an asparagus bruschetta. It was fab delish yummy! The Husband included asparagus in our mixed veggies for dinner earlier tonight, and I ate it without even wrinkling my nose.
6. I am growing my hair out and plan on donating it to Beautiful Lengths. My older daughter donated her hair to Locks of Love in February. I’m wondering if it will take me until next February to get my hair long enough.
7. I have never seen snow.
8. I used to have a great memory. Now I have to keep lists. If I need to send an e-mail or 8, if I need to make a few phone calls, if I want to ask a friend a question — I need to write it down. I carry a little notebook in my purse so I can jot things down when I think of them.
9. I am a little too excited about the fact that we might get new pillows for our couch on Friday. When I bought pillows for our beige/tan/blah couch and loveseat, I thought it was great when I found them in similar colors with a similar fabric. Now I realize how boring that really is. I want red pillows. Or burgundy. In a different fabric. Maybe with a print! I am so wild.
10. I am going to bed. I think.